Fundamental to G-Core Lab’s mission is to create opportunities for professionals to share information, build knowledge, learn and develop. G-Core company holds events to support professional development and personal growth. We believe that what we serve is essential.
To that end, G-Core company is dedicated to ensuring that our events and gatherings are an inclusive, respectful, productive, and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental ability, color, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, national origin, marital status or partnership status, pregnancy status, religion or creed, status as a veteran or active military service member or any other basis.
The G-Core Labs has established this Code of Conduct to provide guidelines to Participants and to ensure that all Participants understand what behavior is expected, and what behavior will not be tolerated at any of the G-Core company’s events. We expect all Participants to abide by this Code of Conduct at all events. This includes conference-related social events at off-site locations, open source events, online events and in related online communities and social media.
In order to participate in a G-Core’s event, all attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers must agree to abide by this Code of conduct. G-Core reserves the exclusive and sole right to enforce its code of conduct. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
G-Core company as an organizer of the Webinar “Top 10 cloud use cases for business growth in 2021: case studies, economic impact, technologies" is committed to providing an online event that is welcoming and safe for all participants, is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, and where all
participants are treated with dignity and respect. Adherence to this Code of Conduct is a requirement for all event participants and sponsors, and covers all aspects of
this event, including the event itself, all social events and all communication, including that via email or social media associated with the event.
Examples of behavior that contributes to a positive environment
for our event include:
- Demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior, materials, and speech
- Giving and gracefully accepting constructive feedback
- Accepting responsibility and apologizing to those affected by our mistakes,
- And learning from the experience
- Focusing on what is best not just for us as individuals, but for the overall community
- Exercise consideration in your speech and actions.
Examples of unacceptable behavior include, but are not limited to:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery, and sexual attention or advances of any kind
- Trolling, insulting or derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or email address, without their explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
- Violence, threats of violence, or violent language directed against another person.
- Inappropriate photography or recording.
- Taking of photos within the event environment for use on social media, without the prior permission of the individuals or owners of the content therein.
CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a Participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the G-Core representative may take any action it deems appropriate, including warning or expelling the offender from the event. For more egregious behavior, the G-Core may, in its reasonable discretion, temporarily ban or permanently expel a Participant from the event.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU WITNESS OR ARE SUBJECTED TO UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify G-Core event staff/representative or contact the G-Core CEO as soon as possible. G-Core event staff will be available to assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the event. All reports will remain completely confidential.
This Code of Conduct is the product of G-Core's commitment to create and nurture a welcoming, respectful, and collaborative community, and we thank our Participants for sharing our commitment. We expect participants to follow these rules before and during the event.Thank you for your cooperation.